Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some Assembly Required...

I went Christmas shopping Monday night for hours, and while out picked up these cute little cards.  When I say they are little, I mean they are about 4 inches high...like mini little cards.  I loved the 3-D effect.
So this evening, with the snowfall and the rescheduling of the Open House at Blake & Co., I had an unexpected free evening in which I wanted to bake cookies with Ed and get our cards signed and ready for mailing.  So I opened the box....and found this:
So I looked again at the front of the box and, behold (look closely)...
First of all, this useful information is smaller than the diamond my first husband gave me.  Second, the holidays are the time of never having enough time.  There are list to make, budgets to stick to, gifts to buy, cookies to bake, feasts to plan and cook, checking accounts to balance, gifts to wrap, bows to make, trees to trim, houses to cleaned for guests and decorated in Christmas finery, parties to attend, and we're still expected to work at least 40 hours a week at the office. And my final point, 
WHO HAS TIME FOR THIS???  
WHO DESIGNED THIS STUPID, STUPID CARD???

P.S.  Your e-greetings will arrive next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment