Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The end of Vacation and Farewell to another Thanksgiving


Well, it's back to the office for me and Ed tomorrow after a very  nice week off.  We were so busy and had so much company and things to do that it seemed like we never stopped.  We didn't get to spend a whole day goofing off together like we wanted, but we got to spend time with our whole family on Thanksgiving, we had several sleepovers with all the grandkids, and we got to go with our three of our daughters to choose a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.  We also got to go out with them and eat some Sushi and see a movie.  I did get five photo shoots done, three of which are edited, and I'm in the process of finishing a wedding editing today.  I have a few more projects to complete and then we need to start Christmas shopping and decorating.  Ed did bring up the tree and got the lights on it while I was in the family room working, but we never quite got to the ornaments.  He also cooked us a great dinner, and did the dishes so I could continue to work.  I think it's time I joined him now that he's got the bed all warmed up and I have to get used to getting up at 6:00 am once again!  Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment