Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I think it's time to start blogging again.  The dog days of summer are over I realized today as a friend and I drove through Maryland farmland in search of antiques and pumpkins.  It was a rainy day, a bit dreary, but I noticed a few trees with patches of brilliant color and several times, driving through the quaint small towns, a flurry of yellow leaves would descend at once and swirl in lazy patterns as our car drove through them.  Every shop had pumpkins and fall decor and, suddenly, I just couldn't wait to get home and decorate.

I've closed my photography business.  It got to be too much with working a full time job and doing all the things we do.  So from now on, my blogs will be about my projects, my decorating, mine and my husbands adventures in organic gardening and preserving our food, and maybe some photography too.  I hope you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment