Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

True Story

If you follow my blog with any regularity, you may recall a post featuring some photos I took of the Civil War Reenactment last October in Middletown.  This past week when all the grandchildren were staying for a couple of days, I was on the laptop with Hannah looking at photos and came across those (see the photos for that post here http://edenphotographyllc.blogspot.com/search/label/Civil%20War%20Reenactment).  Loving to pull Hannah's leg as much as I do, I said, "Did you know that I had to put myself in a time machine and go back about 140 years to take these photos?  It was really bizarre."  She stared at them for a long time and said, "Wow."  She took another long, careful look and then asked sheepishly, "Nina, are you kidding me?"

I took this photo the same evening, after she and Sophie completely exhausted one another playing and fell asleep watching "Elf" for the thirteenth time.  I adore that child.

No comments:

Post a Comment