Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Your latest Anabelle posting

Ed actually went camping with his buddies this weekend somewhere in the wilds of Rockingham County.  I used my alone time to work very hard on photo shoot editing and take care of the photography business by getting orders ready to mail and others ready to send to the printers.  But on Saturday, my daughter-in-law, Jenny, came up to spend the whole day with me and brought our beautiful grandaughter, Anabelle.  After a nice dinner and a pedicure, which we both needed badly, we stopped by JoAnn's Fabrics and bought some netting for an Anabelle photo shoot.  This is what we came up with:

I love how it simulates the newborn in the womb.  I wish we'd done it earlier than Anabelle's three week birthday since newborns are so flexible.  You can see that Anabelle is certainly growing...she's already gained two pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment