Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A blog I love

If you want to read the musings of a hilarious Southern Belle, please go visit my friend
Leiah.  Yes, she is a real live Southern Belle who, honest-to-Goodness, named her lovely daughter Katie Scarlett. This Belle is one of the most talented writers I know and she shares her hilarious life stories with pure wit and charm.  She is multi-talented with an artistic eye for photography, a photographic memory (I cannot believe all the details she remembers about our antics - and I do not use that term lightly - when we worked for a law firm in Texas years and years ago), beautiful style, an adventureous spirit, and a talent for Southern Cooking.  Between reminicing about her wedding (one of her best stories) and relating hilarious stories about "That Man" with whom she occasionally shares her life, this Belle will keep you entertained and give you an education to boot. And she's one of the few other women I know who can rock the really red lipstick! 

I hope she sends me a crawfish pie or a red velvet cake ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment