Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

01-01-01  - Because this kind of marriage deserves the perfect wedding day


"The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
-- Hugh Walpole, Sr.


Happy Ninth Wedding Anniversary, Ed!  I love you with all my heart and soul and I'm looking forward to another fifty happy years of sharing our life. 

1 comment:

  1. I gave you an award over at my place. Happy Anniversary and New Year to you and Ed. I hope all that typing I did with the links brings you tons of new readers so more & more people will see your amazing work. Hugs & blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete